Quantum 2000 Electrosurgical Generator
Quantum 2000 Electrosurgical Generator with Biovac Smoke Evacuator and Integration Unit plus Starter Kit
Call:(954)756-3325 or Email:firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing!
Wallach’s exclusive, state-of-the-art microprocessor controlled system offers the latest in technology for electrosurgical generators. The system accurately adjusts power levels for smoother, drag free cuts. High resistance tissue can be excised without bending the electrode. There’s minimal thermal damage; therefore, a superior histological specimen for pathology can be obtained. Post excision, the coagulation mode supplies powerful spray fulguration that can seal bleeders without tissue contact. Available as a system with the Biovac Smoke Evacuator which efficiently removes airborne vapor containing potentially harmful microbes and viruses. The Biovac features a high-powered motor and a disposable, one-piece filter that stops particles down to 0.02 microns. An Integration Unit allows for automatic smoke evacuator activation when in the cut or coag mode.
- Solid state, isolated circuitry generator.
- Footswitch or handswitch operated.
- Audible alarm for safety.
- Return electrode monitoring type system uses split grounding pad for extra safety
- Automatically and instantly activates the Biovac.
- Unit can be controlled in the sitting position which is facilitated by the ergonomically designed system.